Based on Transactional Analysis(TA) ,this two day workshop will offer the participants (managers,supervisors,professionals) a overview on
- Leadership styles and power: when to lead,when to coach,how to change from being directive to being a coach to the employees.
- TA concepts around leadership and group psycology. TA offers an intercultural frame of reference to understand what is going on between people and in groups.
- The benefit of using all aspects of one's personality in professional work.
- The big picture: to use a grid of TA concepts in the work as HR manager,supervisor or manager and how does this make work easier and more inspired?
- Maps and ideas to enhance skills and insights as coach, internal coach and managers who wants to coach her/his employees.
- How to avoid stress and pressure in business communication using TA?
- The leadership theory of TA and how it can be brought into daily life for better leadership-member relationship.
The Benefits of attending the workshop:
Undertstanding oneself as a manager and one's social behavior willimprove the quality of creating relationship through insightful contact and enhancing social skills.
A socially skilled and empathic manager is able to minimize misunderstanding and therfore conflict. She/He rises the level of inspired working together.
Recognize one's leadership skills and learn to nuture it for self and organisational benefit.
ABOUT THORSTEN GECK
Workshop : Meta Manager
Date : 24th & 25th Aug 2016
Course Fees : Rs. 25,000/- (plus tax 3750/-)