Enhanced Co-Ordination Through Learning Culture
As a part of Dialogical Organisational Development, Learning culture was introduced in a diary with a focus on enhancing co-ordination within and among departments. The team took a learning task to improve quality standards and improve shelf life of the product. Within 6 months, the shelf life had gone up by 40%, production had increased and wastage of water decreased as shown in the graph below. All this had been achieved without any investment.
Time & Process Management Through Learning Culture
The learning culture was introduced in a Oil Production unit where there was huge delay in transshipment point. The process flow at the transshipment point was receiving raw material and delivering the finished goods after quality checking. The holding time for vehicle was 9 hours and it was slowing down the productive process of the unit at various levels . In one unit, the learning culture was introduced and the other unit continued as earlier. The change after learning culture is evident in the graph.
- Employees understand their roles better resulting in enhanced professional identity and empowered personal growth.
- Employees learn to deal with differences creatively and are able to match up orgnisational reality with their own individual reality. They understand the importance of aligning organizational strategies with market trends.
- A Healthy team culture is built. Employees adapt different learning interventions to their own organizations.
- A leadership relationship and leadership system develops in organizations.
- Now when our employees take decisions, they take into consideration their professional skills, responsibilities coupled with management