“Become an organizational coach with an International Certification backed by the rich experience of isb Germany and Nibbana India”
Nibbana India and ‘isb Germany’ are announcing a coaching program for individuals to evolve into organizational coaches. The course will focus on the transition from personal orientation in organization work to systemic organizational development in the coaching arena. Organizational Coaches play an important role in honing best practices and enabling the power within the organization to solve problems, innovate solutions, help engage meaningful engagement within and among teams, and develop an organizational stamina to reach great heights. Through S DOC, the coaches will have the skill to help organizations integrate and implement the vision of strategic and executive leaders.
- Course Details : 6 months course starting 19th April 2018 - Oct 2018. The course will be held on 4th Thu/Fri/Sat every month from 10 am to 5 pm .
- Venue : Nibbana Institute Chennai (Limited to 20 participants)
- Fees : 250000/- ₹ plus taxes
- Contact : 7338716806 Elavarasan
Developing professionals in the field of organizational coaching with competence to:
- Design coaching programs and implement change in organizations with systemic perspective.
- Contracting for change with the leadership for organizational change.
- Using dialogic as a tool for leadership and team coaching.
- Build a successful career and professional identity in the field of organizational coaching.
Who can join?
- CEO’s and MD of organizations
- CEO Coaches and Executive coaches
- Heads of HR and L&D
- Functional heads
- Senior Managers
- Corporate trainers
- Consultants who work as change agents